We Have move to Unit 6D Old Hall Farmyard, Little Wymondley, SG4 7BL
At Stevenage Tool Repairs are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy sets out the basis on which we collect personal data from you and the way in which it will be processed by us. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our views regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, contact us & messaging service through website
- Through any emails or telephone conversations.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Company / Personal Name & Address for trading and registered
- Bank Details
- Invoicing Details
- Company House details
- Insurance Details
- Names of employees within the business, emails, Tel, Job Titles and some personal address’s
WHERE WILL WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All personal data that you provide to us is stored on secure computer Software’s such as Intuit QuickBooks, Starling Banking, PayPal iZettle & Seaward PAT Mobile. We also have a paper copy of basic information for job planning the form of a dairy which is kept securely in a locked filling cabinet & shredded at the end of each calendar year.
For Suppliers you may have provided us with your company payment details, these are kept on our on-line banking facility Starling bank and a paper copy where you have given us permission to pay you by Bacs.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As a company we do not share your personal data with any third parties without your written consent. We will however, share your personal data with the following parties for the following reasons specified:
- CSUK - for storage, back up, disaster recovery and IT support purposes
- National Statistics – may sometimes ask us for some customer details
- Any solicitors – for any payment issues
- Accountants – for all account’s purposes
- Staff – all staff at Stevenage Tool Repairs will see some of your personal data, i.e. accounts staff, drivers delivering & collecting the goods, fitters repairing the machines etc
- Bank – as we hold your bank details on our Starling online banking, they of course have access to our database and can see our payments
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
How long we store your personal information depends upon the type of information we are holding and the purpose for which we need it. We don’t actually delete and details.
We will keep your data for the period of time you hold an account with us, to enable us to contact you, keep a record of your past and repairs & Sales
If you haven’t used us in 1 year, we will de activate your account which means will be stored in our archives but we are able to access at any time.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you at any time
- You have the right at any time to ask us to rectify any personal data that we hold for you which is incorrect or incomplete.
- To request that we erase any information we hold about you
- To restrict the level of processing we carry out with your information.
- To object to our processing your information in certain ways
- To withdraw your consent at any time to our processing of your data.
We will comply with any request made under this section as soon as possible, and normally within one month from the date of your request. However, if necessary, for example if your request is particularly complex or we receive a number of similar requests, we may extend this period by an additional two months, but we will notify you if we need to do this.
Unless you state otherwise in writing we will retain all your personal details, if you wish to withdraw any consent or want to speak to us regarding your information please do not hesitate to contact us
Get 10% Off when you Booking a Service by Quoting: AUT10 valid unit 30/11/2020